Monday, March 01, 2010

A Hot Mess


I'm patiently joining the squares today.  I'm about half-way there.  Right now it all seems like a big hot mess to me.  You know how it is.  It's just so big and awkward to work with when everything is flopping around unjoined and twisting around.  Everything seems to always come together in the end though.

I've changed my mind on the border several times now, so I didn't go all the way around each square with loops.  I only did the sides necessary to do the joining.  I'll figure out what I'm going to do about the border when I get there since I can't seem to make up my mind.

Back at it...

2 comments:

  1. I hear you. You used the right word w hen you said Patiently! It will come together though as you well know. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are almost there. Can't wait to see this all spread out in it's glory.

    Kate - The Garden Bell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥