Monday, March 29, 2010

Crochet Book


I finally broke down and bought this book.  I'd seen it around for a long time, but I just figured I had plenty of pattern books for squares and such and didn't need another one.  However, this may be the best crochet book I own now!  I love it.  Lots of tips and instruction and different ways of doing things.  I haven't even gotten to the patterns yet, but it's worth it just for the instruction alone.  I highly recommend it if you don't own it already.

I really want to try a few of the motifs right now, BUT...

I absolutely have got to work on my Annie's Lace Throw and try to finish it tonight.  I'm on the edging rounds but they are many and long.  I don't know if I can finish it tonight or not, but I'm going to try starting right now.  Bye.

8 comments:

  1. Our libraries are becoming so much alike. Let me know which one's work for you. I have frogged some many of these already...icks....sorry... maybe just too advanced for me right now. But, doesn't it have the greatest pictures and color combinations.

    Getting sort of ant-cy to get home, finally. I need my normal life back.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this book too some time ago I love that there are so many differents kinds of things to make. I have not started to make anything from the book yet but, plan to down the road of other wips. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought that book a lil while back and LOVE IT! you think you've thought of every motif under the sun, or seen it on Rav, but that book rocks.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that book! I received it some time ago when I won Glo's giveaway before she moved to Austin. I've made quite a few neat things from it, and I especially like the letter patterns (A, B, C, etc).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I feel an Amazon order coming on! My book shelf will need expanding. I love looking through them though - trouble is sometimes I don't leave enough time to DO anything!!hehe! Have a great day **Kim**x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the book recommendation!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had my eye on that book for a long time at Jo-Ann's and of course now it is no longer there! May have to do an Amazon order again.... thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. interesting book!
    I haven't even started to look into my throw yet, but it's the next on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥