Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Boo-Hoo, Grrr...

I hope I haven't bummed you guys out too badly.  I am so grateful for all of your sweet comments over the last couple of days.  They really have helped.  Thank you so much.

We are really doing okay with it.  It's very strange not having them around, but that will just take time to get used to.  I just imagine Phoebe with her big smile running around chasing squirrels with perfect legs now!  That always makes me feel better.

Now, just so you don't feel too bad...take a look at this, courtesy of Mr. Eli:


I just started this beautiful doily last night and this is what's left of it.  Grrr!  Yes, his backside is stinging right about now and he's keeping his distance.  Every time he gets to close with his ears pealed back and his tail between his legs, I give him the stink-eye and tell him to go away.  I'm not ready to make up yet.  He really only tore out about half a row, but he sure made a mess of the ball of thread.  I'm sure it was great fun.

I guess the best way to deal with it is just go buy a new ball of thread and tie it on.  There's NO WAY I'm dealing with that tangled mess!

Thank y'all again for your messages and emails.  I love you, man!

5 comments:

  1. What a little rip he must had fun tearing that thread up. Just like a kid he had to test Mom to see how far he could go. Sometimes you can love them to pieces than there are times they test your nerves. A new ball of thread needed there for sure. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make up with your buddy. He knows and is releasing his axiety.
    Love, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you worry about bumming us out... that's what we're here for. We're kinda like the mailman... we'll be there through rain, sleet, snow, sun, wind, hailstorm ... well, you get the idea! We're here for ya... anytime. Love you too man :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with both Carols! I'm sure Eli is "acting out" in his own special way. It just may not be the way you would have preferred! Heck, that's just an excuse to go shopping for yarn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you are hanging in there. So sorry life isn't too happy for you right now. I have you in my thoughts a lot lately. Sort of ready to get home. Yeah, I know, but I really miss my computer and things around my own home.

    Hang in there with that ball. You will know when it's time to just pitch it.


    Big Hugs,
    Kate - The Garden Bell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥