Friday, March 12, 2010

Beautiful? Me?

Aww!

I'm so glad to have something to post. Maybe this will get me in the groove again.




I got this award from Janis today.  Thank you so much, Janis!  You have no idea how much I needed something like this right now.  And thank you for all the sweet things you said too.  I'm honored you thought of me.

**********************

So I've been MIA for a few days, huh?  I've not been feeling too great, but hopefully I'm on the upswing now, or I'm at least to the point where I can fake it.

I've been crocheting on Annie's Lace Throw from the Mary Maxim site.  I have made very little progress because I've been crocheting rows 7-13 over and over again.  I couldn't seem to get it right.  I'm sure it was because I wasn't concentrating as I should have been.  It's not hard in the least, but you do have to pay attention and have no distractions.  I finally got passed that point earlier today and I'm up to Row 15 now.  Thank goodness.  It was making me crazy.

I think I'm going to read my book tonight and set the crochet aside.  I haven't picked up my book in several days.  (The Raven's Gift...see previous entry.)  If I'm not careful, I'll forget everything I've read and have to start all over.  I sure wish I had some Twizzlers to munch on while I read.  Yes, I've eaten the whole 2 pounds I bought the other day already.  I've been stressed, okay?  Oink.

Mmm

Later, gators.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award. Just what you needed, besides a new bag of Twizzlers. One of my favs.

    Nitie-Night,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes~ you are beautiful & I love "creeping" on you! Twizzlers? Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new bright blog and sorry to hear you where not feeling well. I love Twizzers too sometimes it is hard to have just a couple pieces. The afghan your working sounds like it was a hard one to do I seen the picture and thought how beautiful it would be. Can't wait until you show yours.Well take care of yourself be well my friend. Missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:43 PM

    like it! BP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥