Thursday, February 18, 2010

She's a Super-Freak

I got this from Melisa's Blog today.  I'm too busy to write any thoughts of my own today!

Tell 6 things about yourself that your readers don’t know.

1. I’m a freak about using my left turn signal. I think if I use it too much or when it’s not necessary it will burn out. If I’m stopped at a red light turning left, I won’t turn it on until the light turns green. The right one I don’t care about.

2. I don’t like watching the Olympics – Summer or Winter. (The shame!)

3. I change my underwear several times a day.

4. I hate to see men’s feet. They gross me out. Sandals on men are just wrong!

5. My last name is my husband’s middle name, not his last name. (Yes, even on my driver’s license and all other official documents.) He doesn’t use his last name either.

6. Two of my husbands had last names of water fowl – Duck and Swan.

The instructions didn't say that these had to make sense or be explained!  It also didn't say they had to be weird things, but since I had six weird things, that's what I used.

If you want to play along and put your six things on your blog, please do so and leave me a comment so I can check it out.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm blown away. All six of them were VERY interesting (and explained a lot of things about you -- tee hee).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duck and Swan, did you cry fowl ;-)

    Wizz

    ReplyDelete
  3. "shes a super freak, super freak, oh so very freaky!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm playing along... check mine out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny! I'm always afraid my left turn signal is going to burn out too (never has, in any car I've ever owned) and I often turn it off when I'm sitting at a light.

    I never watch the Olympics either....BOR-ING!

    Men's feet are hairy and ugly. I usually don't pay much attention to them though. But I do always notice if a guy is wearing sandals and I never like that.

    I'll let you know if I come up with 6 things to tell my readers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're too funny! Glad to learn new crazy things about fellow bloggers.

    Thanks for the giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I played alone. also have a link to your blog again. Hope you don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:54 PM

    AWESOME......as your long long long time friend I am laughing so f-ing hard and I knew all of this. Way to go "MY" freak! BP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥