I got this from Melisa's Blog today. I'm too busy to write any thoughts of my own today!
Tell 6 things about yourself that your readers don’t know.
1. I’m a freak about using my left turn signal. I think if I use it too much or when it’s not necessary it will burn out. If I’m stopped at a red light turning left, I won’t turn it on until the light turns green. The right one I don’t care about.
2. I don’t like watching the Olympics – Summer or Winter. (The shame!)
3. I change my underwear several times a day.
4. I hate to see men’s feet. They gross me out. Sandals on men are just wrong!
5. My last name is my husband’s middle name, not his last name. (Yes, even on my driver’s license and all other official documents.) He doesn’t use his last name either.
6. Two of my husbands had last names of water fowl – Duck and Swan.
The instructions didn't say that these had to make sense or be explained! It also didn't say they had to be weird things, but since I had six weird things, that's what I used.
If you want to play along and put your six things on your blog, please do so and leave me a comment so I can check it out.