Thursday, February 04, 2010

Pink

Here I am again.

I meant to talk about this on Monday, but I forgot.  Imagine that...me forgetting something.

Anywho, I was reminded of it when I went to read Kate's blog entry today and she had Pink's song playing.

Did y'all see her performance on the Grammy's live on Sunday?  OMG.  I cried.  I cried because I so easily cry when I experience emotion of any kind.  It was so beautiful and fantastic and sad and thrilling and stunning and, and, and...

I don't know if it'll be as great just watching on YouTube, but I still cried when I watched it again, probably because I was remembering how it felt when I watched it Sunday.

She's good.  And all those lip-syncing bitches who say they can't sing live and dance at the same time should be ashamed (Britney Spears)!

6 comments:

  1. I didn't watch that but I heard about Pink's performance. I'm gonna go look that up on Utube.
    I'm like you...I cry real easy over art that moves me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't give up on it cuz I have much too much done now to do that. Just not pumping away as hard as I was. Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reminder..I heard about it and wanted to check it out on You Tube :-) Probably not as good but, still would like to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! That was somethin! Thanks again for reminder :-) I see why you got emotional.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pammy!

    All I have to do is go to your page and I smile when I see those beautiful little dogs .._)

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched in awe..Total jaw dropping awe..I am 58 and its hard to watch half the acts that are on stage now. I LOVE Pink. Totally love her and the performance and song chosen were such a thing of beauty. I kept saying "they are going to be talking about this tomorrow...but hardly anyone was. Why not? Why did Byoncee's malita (sp) take everyone by storm. BEP gave a great performance too. But Pink was memorable. That is Art.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥