Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lots of Pics


Wheel Lattice Square
Approx. 14 inches

I'll post the pattern if anyone wants it because the site it was posted on is down indefinitely.
I'm making at least 12 of these, all the same color scheme.
Hobby Lobby ILTY in Linen
Red Heart in Coffee



E-Zee V-Zee Granny Square
12 inches exactly

I decided I didn't like this one so I won't be using it.  As I said previously, I'll be using all Wheel Lattice Squares.  This is nice, but not as nice as the previous one for what I'm doing.



This is an afghan made in all Wheel Lattice Squares like I'm going to make.  This was my inspiration.  This afghan was made by "craftybutterfly" and you can find it on Ravelry.com.

Yes, my Wooleater is still around but on hold.  So what?
I swear I'll finish it!
I can't help it if I get distracted just a tad.



This is a small piece of the Chocolate Coca-Cola Cake I made on Friday.

It is SO GOOD!  And my ass is SO BIG!


And finally, a few more snow pictures from this past week...


So pretty...


The BBQ grill packed with snow.


Snow build-up on the back fence.

**************************

We're still watching the Daytona 500.  It's running late because of delays due to damage on the track.  Still waiting for "THE BIG ONE."

I love NASCAR, and I'm so glad the season has finally started!

10 comments:

  1. Love the ghan your planning the square is really beautiful and the snow pictures are also so pretty. Especially if you have not seen snow in a while. and I am watching the Olympics but heard about the pothole in the race at Daytona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:40 PM

    hi pammy sue, enjoy exploring the depth of your blog - crochet, recipes, editorial opinion, etc. i'm sorry dayna's site is down, always enjoyed her patterns. the pictured afghan is lovely, esp. wwith the colors chosen. your choice of the linen and coffee colors i s very soothing - will the entire afghan be the same? would love if you would post the square pattern. thenk you. nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy! I haven't done anything yet this year...I'm a slug. I love the wheel lattice square. I use the afghan you made me every single day and often cover up with it when I end up on the couch with my nightly (lately) migraines. So comforting to know my baby sister made it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had to come back and look again at that afghan. I love your color choices also. some of my favorite. I know your ghan will be stellar when finished. Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore that square... it will make a beautiful afghan. Please do post the pattern... as well as the recipe for that yummy looking Chocolate Coca-Cola cake... what the heck, my ass is big already, what's a little more?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I too would love to get the pattern for that square. If you make an entire afghn in that square and those two colors it's gonna be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful squares really lovely. How lovely to sit inside and do squares like those! Your garden looks nice, on the photos!
    You've had a lot. Roll on the Summer when you can get outside! I'd like to see some photos when the snow goes!
    Hugs and Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful squares really lovely. How lovely to sit inside and do squares like those! Your garden looks nice, on the photos!
    You've had a lot. Roll on the Summer when you can get outside! I'd like to see some photos when the snow goes!
    Hugs and Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love the the lattice wheel square what a beautiful afghan that will make. It is a shame her site is down she had many wonderful squares there at one time. I love your snow pictures they are really pretty still stuck here several feet of snow can't get my van out right now. And they say more on the way. Large coffee with the sweet treat would be great. Can't wait until I see your afghan made with the squares would love the pattern. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish Dayna's patterns were still available. You can still get the lone star pattern off the internet archiver but the pic is probably long gone by now. Your square is lovely and I can't wait to see your finished product. Cake looks DELISH!! I can't believe you all got so much snow. We may have had that much ALL TOTAL this winter up here in SE Lower MI. Weird! I'm very sorry to hear about your friend. I lost a friend like that last May.....it's strange how attached we can get to people we've never met in person. Doesn't make it any easier either.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥