Friday, February 05, 2010

Just Food Stuff

I finally got around to making the White Chicken Enchilada Slow-Cooker Casserole yesterday.  (Dang, that's a long name for a recipe.)  It turned out really well.  We both liked it a lot.  I was kind of surprised because I usually don't like casserole done in the crockpot.  I'll make it again and would definitely recommend it.  It's exactly like the chicken enchilada recipe I use a lot only you layer the ingredients instead of rolling them up.

I also made THESE BROWNIES, but I used only one cup of flour as a lot of reviewers suggested.  Yum.  They turned out great as well.  I baked them closer to 30 minutes than 20 because they weren't done.

I tried several times to crochet on my Wooleater yesterday, but I only managed to get maybe a fourth of a round done because I kept getting interrupted and distracted.  I'll try again this afternoon.  Looks like the sun is coming out, so maybe the dogs will go outside and play instead of demanding my attention.  Brats.

Y'all have a great Friday afternoon and weekend!

6 comments:

  1. That casserole sound yummie. Will have to give it a try. But, right now we are working on my...like...7 batch of Taco Soup... we still love it.

    Get outside and enjoy the sun with the pups. The Wooleater can wait, especially when the sun is out and it's warm. Soak up some rays for me....

    Have a great weekend. Are you all watching the SuperBowl?

    Hugs, Kate - The Garden Bell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I was one of those "interruptions" yesterday. Sorry! :) But, thanks for listening. I'm thinking some brownies sound pretty darn good right now. I'll be checking my mailbox to see if you sent the leftovers north!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your doggie val. cartoon on the left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! read the recepies you mentioned, and wow! the brownie recipe sounds sort of "sweet". I have an excellent one I've been using for the past 30 odd years now. anyhoo...
    If you want a good recipe for Aztec Pie, let me know. It uses corn tortillas, tho'.
    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I would love to have the recipe! Email it to me.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. right, I'll be sending you the recipe during the week.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥