Friday, February 12, 2010

Have You EVER?

No, I never!

I am still stunned at what I see outside my windows this morning.



Look at my beloved Rosemary!
Do you think she'll live?

More pictures to come...

Record-Breaking Snowfall in N. Texas

Published : Friday, 12 Feb 2010, 5:50 AM CST

DALLAS - Feb. 11, 2010 will go down in in the record books as the snowiest day in Dallas-Fort Worth history.


The official 24-hour snowfall total at DFW Airport was 11.2 inches by midnight, but the snow kept falling. By 4 a.m. Friday, there were 12.5 inches of snow on the ground at the airport.


Other areas saw more: 14.2 inches in Haslet, and 11.8 inches in Weatherford, according to the National Weather Service.

9 comments:

  1. wow, I am not a snow person but these photos are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holey, moley! we get no snow, so carpe diem.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're in the same situation here in KY. We have more coming in this weekend, probably from your neck of the woods lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Crap! I've never seen snow like that in Texas! Run out and brush all that show off your Rosemary and throw an old sheet or something like that over it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!!! That is absolutely, positively, fabulously, beautimous!! What do the dogs think about it? Get more pictures, can't wait to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd rather be looking at your photos than being out in it! What a lot of snow! WE panic here in the Uk with even the smallest amount! Keep warm!
    Have a good weekend if you can
    Hugs and Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOw... You sure did get a lot of snow. Is it gone yet? First, time on all day. So, much to see and catch up on.

    Sorry, to hear about your friends.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to "Indiana"! I wish my Grandpa Texas was alive to see this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥