Monday, February 22, 2010

Absolutely Nothing

I took some pictures of some products and uploaded to my computer so I could make an entry.  When I went to actually post them, the pictures looked dumb and it felt uninspired and boring, so I deleted them.  So there.  I guess I'm just not in the mood for product reviews.

I feel like this day has lasted FOREVER.  I got up at 7:30 and began typing at 8:00 and typed straight through to 1:00-ish with a small break at 9:00 to watch the beginning of Regis & Kelly and get a coffee refill.  Then I got up from my computer and took a shower and got all clean and shiny.

Now I'm sitting here with one roller in my hair in the front.  My nose is itchy and red like I've been crocheting with Red Heart yarn, but I haven't.  I guess I have allergies today or something.  Yes, I'm really attractive.  At least I got out of my pajamas.

I'm about to go into the living room and crochet my 7th Wheel Lattice Square and catch the rest of Shepard Smith.

I have no idea why any of this would be remotely interesting, but I'm not deleting it.  Goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your having a
    be down on me day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kiddo-

    Just popping in to say Hi. I sure wish I was having your kind of fun day. Up to our eyeballs in finishing the project and getting packed for a month. All I have packed is my yarn. The thought of finding a bathing suit is not high on my list of things to look for around here.

    Just wanted to let you know I'm going to try and get one more posting up before we leave. We should be all settled down there by Monday. And will be so happy and posting again.

    Now, if I could just find a moment to watch Shepard I would be thrilled....

    I miss you all already hugs,

    Kate - The Garden Bell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥