Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Two Recipes

I'm making Easy & Delicious Chicken for dinner tonight. The chicken was delicious just like it was when it was finished cooking in the Italian dressing. I only used 1/2 of the cream cheese in the sauce to try and be a little healthier. I'm going to serve it over mashed potatoes. Mmm, comfort food!

I'll have to keep it warm because when I woke up from my nap, I looked at the phone to see what time it was and it said 4:30. I didn't realize until I had dinner nearly ready that it was really only 3:30. I guess the house phones are still on daylight savings time. Doh! I didn't think I had slept that long.

I'm saving the White Chicken Enchilada Slow-Cooker Casserole for another day, but it really sounds good too. I just don't have any tortillas in the house.


I must be hungry today because all of the recipes I looked at sounded good to me this morning.

Y'all have a good evening. Talk at ya tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I'm putting my finished crockpot BBQ chicken breasts in the fridge and we're going out to Cocos for dinner. I've had a stupid migraine all the ding dong day long but it's subsiding now. Good news is that I went 5 full days with no migraine before this one. I hope I do that more often!

    Ha ha ha! You mean you don't go running around your house, after the time change, changing all your clocks??? I get really obsessive about that and STILL manage to forget a clock. This time it was the watch in my purse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both sound great, but I gotta make a trip to the store for supplies. Now you've got me off on another direction girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥