Thursday, January 28, 2010

Squares

*Edited to add picture:

I was in a hurry. I need to shut down on the computers because we have a storm moving through with lots of thunder, lightening, and high winds. Run for your lives!

Poor Keri is getting coated in a thick sheet of ice there in Oklahoma City. Are you alive, Keri?

***************************

Earlier today:

I'm going to dedicate my crocheting time today to making a few squares for Sue over at Mrs. Twins. You can read about her cause on her blog. Go look at all the pretty squares she's already received and then make some of your own to send her if you feel so moved. I'm going to give it a few weeks before mailing mine and see how big my pile gets just making a couple at a time.

Of course, I'm not stopping on crocheting the Wooleater. I'll work on him some tonight. It is a he, by the way. It's looking very manly. I only got two rounds of another color on yesterday. I crocheted off and on during the State of the Union last night and American Idol.

I'll edit and add the pictures of my squares to this post later today.

Bye.

6 comments:

  1. I'm working on mine today too. They are going to be basic grannies, as I need to be monitoring the tilers.... but of course, I will have some of my dyed yarn thrown in. Can't wait to see yours. I will try to get mine posted as well.

    Off to figure out this update to the BLOG FROG... It you have a chance just look at my blog so if I can see you on the list again. Don't you just love when they update things and then we have to refigure them all out....

    Hook on,
    Kate

    THE SUN is out for the first time in about 4 weeks, but it's only 9 out...brrrrrrr....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh! that's very nice of you!
    Thank you so much for writing up for me!
    Have you checked the crocheted paper chain out on Lovestitches blog?
    Brilliant idea.
    Hugs and Love Suex
    Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Run for the hills. I just looked at weather.com and it's doesn't look good down there.

    But, these look great. I just posted my stupid basic 8. Hard time focusing on something new today with all going on. But, it's off the check list, so to say.

    Let us know you are alive and OK....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess what I got in the mail today, yep you're right. Pammy I am going to be in bed for the next 3 days going through all these mags. I can't believe you sent so many, what a prize. I am truly speechless, and that's quite a feat for me. I can't say Thanks enough time. Thank You so very much. I'll be quiet now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have gone all out. I don't know which I like best. Love them all, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colors and patterns of these blue squares

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥