Saturday, January 30, 2010

Squares, Continued...

Here is where you can find the four squares I've posted pictures of:

From 200 Crochet Blocks, Jan Eaton:

#96 Light & Shade, solid light blue

#113 Wisteria, multi blues

#161 Daisy Chain, light blue & dark blue

#145 Chocolate Box, oranges & yellow

From 101 Crochet Squares, Jean Leinhauser:

#81, red, black, aqua, buff


Let me know if you don't have the books and want any of these and I'll see what I can do.  ;)

*******************************

Do any of you participate in Sarah London's Hip to Hook each month?  This month was the first time for me and I'm having trouble comprehending the instructions for the Squiggle Crochet.  I swear, I stared at that graph with the arrows on it that she included with the instructions for a good 30 minutes and I COULD NOT figure out where to put my stitches.  Does anybody have any clearer instructions or tips for doing this kind of crochet?  I'm too much of a doofus to figure it out.

Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you. I don't have the book, but I put it on my Wish List.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own both books I guess that is why the squares are so familiar to me. Yours came out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird with your comment area at the top... how did that happen....icks..... move it back...he-he....

    Love all your blocks. Especially that last one you love. I think this is the book that I just ordered this morning... yipee.

    Glad to see your Kool-aid yarn being used, nice square...

    Opps, buster not giving Scott his full attention for the weekend.. better run.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥