Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Pics & Recipe

I'm still working on her.

Circle of Friends Square
Just for Fun


I couldn't find any Bengal Spice Tea at my grocery store so I got some of this. I think I like this better than I would the Bengal because it's Black Tea instead of Herbal Tea and I gotta have the caffeine most of the time.

Barnaby's favorite sausages.
These and a new potato recipe is dinner tonight.
Potato recipe below. Can't be bad with all this fat, right?
I'm halving the recipe since it's just the two of us.

Cheesy Potatoes

One package of frozen hash browns
A small container of half and half (pint)
1 stick of butter
Shredded cheese
Salt and pepper to taste

Melt the stick of butter with half and half.
Mix at least 3 cups of cheese with the hash browns in a 9 x 13 pan.
Pour liquid mixture over the potatoes and season to taste.

Cook covered at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Uncover; add more cheese on top and cook for about 15 minutes more.

4 comments:

  1. These sound really good. I'm going to have to try them. I haven't ever bought that kind of sausage either. That's a Target brand, isn't it? Going to have to check that out next time I go.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sausage pictured is Target's brand, but you can get something close to them at other stores too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Heart Attack Potatoes! That receipe sounds delish! Haven't seen those sausages at my Target. I'll have to check for them at the bigger Target in the next door city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pretty colors that you used in the friendship square. Would make a pretty afghan. Take care friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥