Friday, January 29, 2010

New Post Editor

Hey, y'all... Go to this link and read about the new post editor in Blogger and how to turn it on.  It will eliminate the spacing and line break issues I've been having, and there are also different ways to handle your pictures and I don't know what all yet:  http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?answer=156829

I switched over to it and it's working great so far.

I still don't know why my comments are showing up at the top of my posts though.

4 comments:

  1. That is a really cool square and I love the Kool-Aid yarn as well. AND lucky you to get such a beautiful scarf from Keri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. It appears that this is the answer to my problem with the mode of moving pics around in the post.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks as well we will have to try that out :-)

    Wizz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I need all the help I can get! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥