Monday, January 11, 2010

Jeez!

I've been saying that all day for some reason. I guess the word-of-the-day is, "Jeez!"

I had to keep myself from starting yet another crochet project today. Good grief, what's the matter with me? I can't even keep up with what I'm doing now!

My problem is I love to look at other people's crochet as much, if not more, than I love to actually crochet myself, and it gets me all inspired and fired-up when I see something I like. I'll sit and look through Ravelry projects all day when I should be doing my own crocheting.

That's also the reason I have four bulging binders full of crochet patterns I've printed out. I'm a nut case. But you already knew that.

**************************

Well, my tiny little stuttering doctor called me today and guess what? My blood test results are all out of whack, as usual. I was wondering why he hadn't called me yet. I just assumed everything must have been okay this time. Seems there's a problem with my blood sugar being too high, my cholesterol being too high, and my vitamin D being too low again. All he said was that my cholesterol was "nearly 300."

Jeez, shouldn't my heart be about to explode any minute?

Jeez, you don't think tuna and peas with bacon grease gravy has any cholesterol, do you? Ha-ha!

Anyway, I'm going back to talk to the doctor on Wednesday morning.

***************************

Let's see...what else can I bore you with? Hmm...

I haven't baked anything or crocheted anything.

I haven't gone anywhere.

Jeez, I guess that's it. Okay, then. Bye.

3 comments:

  1. Knowing you... I'm thinking your word was not actually....JEEZ....LOL...

    I have the same thing when my blood tests come back.... Mine is that hunk of....well... cheese... I love my cheese.....

    I'm the same way. All talk about the big project, but I never can seem to get away from this desk to actually go and "Just Do It"...

    Keep us posted on what the doc says.

    P.S. I'm totally keeping my fingers crossed that last place last time will be first place this time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeez, Louise! Can't you think of anything else to talk about? :) Whoa, girl, your labs sound kinda nasty like mine. I've got the same cholesterol problem going on, but just can't seem to stay away from BUTTER and HALF-N-HALF and FRIED FOODS and anything MEXICAN!!!! I take Pravastatin to try to keep it to a low outrageous number, but my doctor thinks I need to be on something else. Unfortunately, there aren't many choices on the Wal-Mart $4.00 list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Boo boo! Please address those issues. You are too young to have all those medical issues. Did you call "that other" doctor yet?

    I have created a weight management program for myself. That's what I'm calling it so I don't have to use the awful "D" word and am also not commiting to actual losing of pounds (even though we both know that would be a wonderful side effect of weight management of any kind!)I did this, not because it is January, but because there is a terrible number on the scales I've never seen before!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥