Thursday, January 14, 2010

Does anybody know why I can't leave comments for anybody when I'm on my laptop?? I can see the comment box, but I can't get my cursor in there to type anything. Too weird. Somebody fix it!

I wanted to pop back in and tell you that I found two more WIPs when I started putting everything up that I dragged out to photograph. One I just started a couple of days ago (this hooded scarf), and one that is slightly older that I promptly frogged and rewound the yarn.

I'm going to be frogging a bunch of those projects and rewinding the yarn over the next day or two instead of crocheting on new ones. No, really! I just have to get them out of here one way or another. The bigger ones I'll keep and hopefully finish. The others are outta here! You'd better speak up if you think you want any of them because I've already started the process.

That's one good thing about this challenge, Keri...I'm cleaning up a bunch of stuff that should have been cleaned up a long time ago!

I also wanted to give a little linky to my friend, The Garden Bell. She is having a giveaway for her 100th post, so go check her out, won't you?

1 comment:

  1. I love that you "recycle" your yarn!
    I have a picture I want to figure out how to email to you! It's on my phone, There was a crochet magazine that I scanned through while waiting in line at the grocery store. I would have bought it but, it was expensive! (who pays $15 bucks for a magazine?) Anyway, I LOVED this thing some gal did in her yarn shop. She had crocheted banners that had cool quotes on them. Very very cool! I will try to email the photos to you this evening :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥