Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Crochet-Along Anyone?

I've joined a crochet-along hosted by Carolyn Christmas of Gourmet Crochet. You can find all the info on her blog HERE. She also has created a Ravelry page and a Flickr page for the project that you can access via her blog. She'll be giving a new square pattern every day for I don't know how long. She hasn't said. She has said that it is a mystery square sampler afghan, the name of which is, "Variations on a Square."

I wish I could use my hand-dyed yarn, but since I don't have it yet, I guess I'll maybe just use white for a few days and see if I can get by I kind of like a sampler afghan done in a solid color anyway, so maybe I'll just wait and use the stuff I dye for something else.

Okay, hurry and go check it out and join us. It'll be fun!

2 comments:

  1. You know I want to do this, but am going to pass this week. Maybe, I can catch up later. I have more on my plate right now than I can handle....icks. Still up emailing about the bath and it after 10pm. I only got two rows done, wanted to get more, but was busy with the dang music task. Now, I'm so sick of these songs I won't want to listen to any of them when I'm done.

    Off to bed
    Hugs,
    Kate

    Can't wait to see the yarn. Remember, to leave some white and not use too much, it does run together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pam, I joined this too! (But have to admit I am already a day behind but I can catch up -- hopefully.)

    I love the idea of the peas and gravy on toast. Gonna have to try it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥