Monday, January 04, 2010

Big Whiner



I hate to be a whiner, but I feel crappy. My lower back is aching BIG-TIME. Of course, being the hypochondriac I am, I'm thinking it's my kidneys that hurt instead of my back because it's been hurting for three days now. But I'm sure it's just my back.

But it COULD be my kidneys.

I'm really tired too, and I have absolutely no reason to be tired. All I want to do is sleep and then get up and whine that my back hurts and then go back to bed and sleep some more.

I am a real joy.

And I haven't crocheted anything for days. That should be a clue that I don't feel well.

So rather than drag you down with me and be a big ol' bummer, I'll leave you now.

Oh, and if I need a kidney, I'll be back to beg you for yours. Run for your lives.

8 comments:

  1. If that back doesn't get better you had better check in with your doctor 'cause you may have ruptured a disk or something. That can only be truly determined with an MRI, believe me I know 'cause it happened to me this past year. Mine was from lifting something but yours may have had something to do with the dog sitting incident. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how is your urinating?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a doctor but I always use AZO for UTI's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it possible that you got so cold the other day and it effected your back muscles and running around to get back into the house with the friends dog? Or climbing over things to high for you and sprained a muscle? Put a heating pad on your back several times a day and see if that might help you some. When you hurt you don't feel like doing much. I hope that you feel better soon. Take care friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine won't be any good. I have the same issues. Only mine is not the back but more of a well.... cancer thing in my mind.

    Cheer up I linked to you today in my post.....icks...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too bad my grandfather isn't around anymore... I heard he had THREE!! (0; Hope you're feeling better soon! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry you aren't feeling good Boo boo! If it makes you feel any better...and I know it won't... My feet hurt and my lower back hurts. Of course, mine is because I worked my ass off today and I didn't get but about 3 (maybe) hours of sleep last night.. WAAAAAAA! Too bad we don't live closer so we could whine together and console each other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOpe you feel better soon!!!

    And I use AZO also...:-) Good stuff...:-)

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥