Thursday, December 31, 2009

Z-z-z-z-z


I'm a slug today. I went back to bed at about 11:00 and slept hard until 2:00 pm. Now I just feel crappy and sluggish. It's a good day for it though. It's all cloudy and rainy and cold.

I think I'll make a hot cup of Earl Grey tea & milk.

And speaking of tea, my sister is in the midst of having a series of tea reviews on her blog. She's a big tea drinker and collects teapots and other tea paraphernalia (big word alert). Y'all go check it out and leave a comment and tell her Boo-Boo sent you.

Random: I just love my little crocheted snowman and snowbird. I was going to put them up with the Christmas decorations, but I'm going to leave them out because they make me happy.

My New Year's Resolution: Way less sugar! I swear! I'm not going to be silly and say NO sugar, but I am going to cut it out completely at first. I mean things like cookies and candy and cake, etc. If there's a little sugar in things like ketchup and BBQ sauce, I'm not going to freak out and throw it away.

So there you have it. I'm already regretting that I just wrote that down.

7 comments:

  1. Good for you. I sooooooo want to take a nap right now, but won't or I'll never get to sleep tonight. Don't think there is anyway I'm going to make it till the stroke of 12....or I may turn into a witch...or b..tch... Kind of crabbie already this afternoon.

    Just what I needed was a Weight Watcher Mag in the mail today. I have yet to get around to make myself a NY promise. It ususally doesn't work for me....

    I'm not sugar..... I'm a cheeseaholic.

    Have a sip for me at 12.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some wonderful sugar free candies on the market now. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tea sounds very English to me ;-)

    Wizz :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. something always gets left out her by mistake but not this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a sensible start...one that I will also be following for starters next week. I mean...I gotta start SOMEWHERE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Pam! I'll be starting my hat today, so I'll be posting that sometime soon in the week ahead!.. As for swearing off sugar, I KNOW I couldn't do it; but cutting down your sugar intake sounds reasonable enough, I guess. (0; Still, hmmm.. I STILL don't know if I could do THAT! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Slug!
    Im with you... I am gonna TRY to cut back the sugar. TRY...
    I will go check out your sisters tea review. I just started drinking more tea instead of coffee. I "hear" it's better for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥