Sunday, December 27, 2009

Yes, I'm Here

I've been around but haven't posted because I've mostly only been on the laptop computer in my bedroom where I don't have my usual files, pictures, camera, etc. I'm still on the laptop, but I decided to go ahead and post so you wouldn't think I'd died of a sugar overdose or something during Christmas.

There are some old photos on this computer so I'll share those with you. I hate entries without any photos. So here you go...


This is kind of a cool picture of me taken by Barnaby several years ago at sundown fishing at the lake. Nice fish, huh?

This was a picture taken way back in February of 2001. Peepers with her new crocheted sweater I made. She promptly tore it off and ruined it. Oh well. At least I got a picture.

This is me and my boys (I think 2 years ago?) on Easter. I was still skinny or else you wouldn't be seeing this picture. My hair was short-short too!

Me and Little Boy. Sniff-sniff.


Wow...Abbey in 2001. So young and no gray!


I having some really nice & quiet days off for the holidays. These last four days have been heaven. We haven't left the house! Today it's almost 4:30 pm and I'm still in my PJs. I've been in here in bed all day on the computer and napping. Barnaby brought me hot coffee this morning, and then he brought me an omelet and toast at about 2:30, and I just got up a few minutes ago and got a fresh glass of iced coffee. I really should get up...NAH!

7 comments:

  1. There you are... Love the old one with the RED hair. Too cute. Isn't it fun to go through you old pictures now that you blog. Amazing what you would never have considered before now being of high value.

    Hope you survived the holidays. I'm so ready to get back to normal. 4 days house bound in the snow with Scooter is just getting to be a little too much for me. I need to escape and find my Kate place again.....

    Looking forward to getting more back to normal next week.....

    Love your old pics, sweetie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures love the doggie ones :-)

    Wizz

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaaahhh she looks just like my Monty l had over 30yrs ago....same brindle and white look
    Have a fun day in the pj's hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trips down memory lane are often so comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to see that your having a nice lazy days for you. They don't come often but they sure are nice breakfast in bed what a way to go. Love your pictures of old memories I also love the red hair in the picture. I always enjoy your blog never know what interesting things you will see. You have a super day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe! I love finding older pictures. Peppers is a cutie. Looks like he had a story or two.
    I love what you have done to your background. I changed mine again (Christmas is over!) But I would like to fix a couple of things. I just never find time!
    Where you able to find that website Blog2Print? I wanted to have it linked, but I am so crappy with that! Especially with my Crack Computer! It is being replaced very soon~ Christmas from Sergio, better late and what I want than on time & crap!
    Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you posted so those cinnamon rolls wouldn't show up every time I checked your blog! They were making me cinnamon roll crazy! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥