Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Surprise!

I woke up to two surprises this morning.

1. My throat was sore and swollen. Please no! I'm hoping I just snored or something and it will go away after I have my warm coffee. Yes, that's what will happen.

2. I opened the back door to let the dogs out and my mouth dropped open. It snowed! Surprise, Mr. Weatherman! They all said it wasn't going to get this far east...wrong! I know they are all so disappointed that they didn't get to use their Arctic Blast graphics and sinister music. I tell you guys every winter how they do that when they think it's going to snow. You'd think the world was coming to an end. Anyway, it snowed. It's all supposed to turn to rain for the rest of the day and just be wet and cold.


Big whoop. But it is highly unusual around these parts.

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Our weather people do the same thing when it's going to rain here. It's like...BIG HUGE GIGANTIC STORM COMING OUR WAY...BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES...TAKE COVER! Imagine if they suddenly discovered it was going to SNOW here (which it NEVER does)! OMG!

    Sorry you got the crud. Hope it's not H1N1!!! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you 'cause it only rained here. The wind is blowing 90-to-nothin', but so far, no white stuff. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh No! Feel Better soon!
    Snow? Really? Wow that is big! We were supose to get some here in Indy but nothing but very very cold rain!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥