Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Power Breakfast


I love my hot Grapenuts on cold mornings. And did you know there are 6 grams of protein in each serving (1/2 cup)? Once you add the 1/2 cup of milk, you're looking at 10 grams of protein. And it's filling and full of fiber at 7 grams. The Grapenuts soak up the milk and puff up and get soft and it sits in your tummy all nice and warm and comfort food-like. Grapenuts are really good in yogurt too.

No, Post is not paying me to say any of that.

I need to get out today and run some errands, but I really don't want to! I need to take a package to the post office and get it mailed and go to the bank and make a deposit, and while I'm out I should stop by the grocery store for a few staples. I'd love to take Eli to the groomer and get him professionally groomed too.

I should just stop thinking about it and just go in there and put my tennis shoes on and go get it done.

I'm still sitting here.

Okay, bye.

3 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon Pammy!

    I know... so many things you NEED to do, but just don't feel like it yet. That IS how "I" feel right now.

    Sissy needs to get her hair & nails trimmed also. I want it to look good for Christmas. So I'll wait a week til I have her groomed.

    I love the pictures you have on top of your blog today.

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy Pammy are we in sync today. I just got back and am ready to sit back and crochet. I am disabled so don't go out much but when I do it is always an excursion and exhausting. Have fun and enjoy the fact that you can slip in and out on a whim. Oh, and now you made me want some grapenuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried grapenuts warmed up before. I love them! I was on an instant oatmeal kick but I'm off that and now it's peanut butter toast with my coffee in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥