Thursday, December 10, 2009

Finally, Italian Beef

Nothing terribly interesting is happening in these parts lately. Sorry about the boring posts, but at least you're getting something, huh?

I managed to get a roast in the crockpot this morning...only because Barnaby was sweet enough to go to the store before he went to work this morning and get the beef broth. I had planned to make it yesterday, but when I went to get the beef broth, all I had was chicken.

I'm making Kate's Italian Beef. I've been wanting to make it ever since I saw her post about it.


It's 23 degrees outside right now. Now that's cold! Needless to say, I have no plans to leave the house today.

Y'all have a good one.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!... You will love it. Depending on your crock it may need to sit longer than you may think to shred easily. Also, if you don't think you have enough broth, I sometime add a tiny little extra water....

    Yum.... I hope it turns out. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's only in the 40's here this morning but that's really cold for us so I have the heat cranked.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥