Monday, December 07, 2009

Happy Birfday Sister!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

*************************************



My hands have not been idle whilst I've been sick. There's much more than this that can't be shown because they're gifts.

Also, I haven't forgotten about revealing my big project and pattern for you. I just haven't been able to go over to my mom's and get it or take pictures of it because of these germs running amok in my body. Maybe another couple of days or so and I'll be able to.

Bye!

3 comments:

  1. You have been a busy bee! Can't wait to see the big 'prise! Hope you're on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no not you sick too, ive been ill for a week almost darn sore throat and chest, not to mention yucky nose. arrrr hope u get ur parcel soon and get better too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a busy little girl. Love all the fun things. Sure sounds like this flu thing is nasty. Everyone I know who has gotten has been pretty much flat for two weeks. I'm drinking O.J. that's for sure.

    Can't wait for the reveal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥