Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Buzzz...

*Pattern info added at the end...


I finished the front of my Flower Pillow Cover this morning. Now I'm crocheting a plain back with Aran (off-white or cream color) in all single crochets. I'm so excited about this one. I just love it.

Do I always say that?? Somebody is drinking way too much coffee, me thinks. Actually, I believe I'm on the upside of manic this week. About time. I've been on the downside all month until now and been a real bee-otch. Now I just love everyone to pieces and can't get enough done to please myself.


Okay, whatever. Next!

Here is the pattern info:

I got the pattern for the flower squares on Rosehips' blog. She does not have instructions for the pillow there, however. (The pattern link is in her sidebar.) I crocheted my squares together with single crochets in strips because that's what it looks like she did. She made the back of hers with material and just has an open slit with ties, but I'm going to crochet the back of mine in a combination of sc and hdc. We'll see how it turns out.

Jessica also made a flower pillow using this square pattern. You can see hers HERE. Sure wish I could sew as well as her and her sister!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:28 PM

    what pattern did you use - I love the pillow - it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. This is wonderful. You have to send me or post the pattern. Or is it Lucy's. Love all your color choices.

    Well, we are in the middle of a major ice storm here right now. It's raining cubes one minute than snow, than iciee rain. The drive is covered. Scott's on his way home now early. All are heading home. Ohare is a nightmare. Sure am glad to not be traveling this holiday. But, we are out of the gates over to my Mom/Ray tomorrow for the marathon Christmas.... Do I feel a glass of vino coming or what.

    Have a great Christmas and looking forward to a fruitfully fun blogging 2010.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is going to be beautiful! I love, love, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the feeling. I did an afghan once with all flowers and it was one of my favorite all time pieces. It just happens that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Now I want one of these too! Geez..I'm like a kid..I want..I want...I want...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is gorgeous! And thank you for posting it on http://crochetprojectsaroundtheworld.blogspot.com/ !

    Happy crocheting :)
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥