Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Barstool Cover, Etc.

You-know-who managed to sneak into another picture...

I haven't painted the stool yet (heh-heh), but here's the seat cover I made. My next ripple is going to be mainly aqua and red too. It's come to my attention that these are the new IT colors, and I'm diggin' them. Does anybody even say that anymore? Pammy Sue, the 1960's called and they want their catch words back.

After my post with the picture of the neat bed, my sister sent me a link with a bunch of outrageous beds. Go check them out HERE. Ridiculous, but cool!
I've got a slammin' headache. I'm gonna go take some Tylenol and crash.
Why am I talking like that?? It's like I'm suddenly in an Austin Powers movie or something.
Peace-out, Dudes.

8 comments:

  1. great looking cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the seat cover your making for your stools and love that Eli made his presence known he is a rip. Those kids bed are something else the money just to make them and the up keep too then kid out grows it or becomes bored with it. It really is different. Heck my day you where lucky to have your own bed. Well take care friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover! Do you have a pattern or did you "wing it"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used the FLAT CIRCLE on Lucy's blog. I used dc instead of hdc for the main body, and then when it was as big as I wanted it, I started doing sc without increasing. I believe I made four rows of sc. Then I wove a piece of thread through the last row of sc around half of the circle, leaving a tail at both ends. then did the same on the other half. Then I just tied the two ends of thread together pulling it tightly around the stool seat. Hope that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, I left out the link. Here is the link to Lucy's Flat Circle: http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/crocheting-a-flat-circle.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I'm going to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the idea of the bar stool covers. Would make the seat comfy. But could you imagine looking at that pattern after having had a few legal beverages? WooOOooOOooOOoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Try again 3rd time dont know why? Love your bar stools. I just love covering anything up with Have you seen 'Wood and Wool' on Flickr? She makes gorgeous covers for stools.
    Hope your throat is better soon, so annoying. Thanks for popping by.
    Welcome anytime.
    Hugs and Love Suex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥