I got this from Glo. Please take it and play along...
1. What are you most thankful for? Most? I don't know about most, but I'm thankful for my relatively easy, happy life, including my family, two sons, my hubby, my dogs (You know I had to mention the dogs!).
2. Where are you spending Thanksgiving? We're having dinner at my sister's house who lives about 3 miles away. Coming are my parents, my sister & her husband and kids and their kids, and my boys and husband, and me! My other sister who lives in San Diego won't be here this year. Sniff-sniff.
3. What's your favorite Thanksgiving food? Candied sweet potatoes! But I really like the dressing and gravy too.
4. What is your favorite Thanksgiving dessert? Pumpkin pie
5. Is Thanksgiving religious for you? No
6. Do you eat more on Thanksgiving Day or the day after? On Thanksgiving Day, of course. Dumb question.
7. What time do you eat Thanksgiving dinner? Usually around 1:00
8. What's your favorite Thanksgiving story? This is not really a story, but I remember when I was young and we'd always spend Thanksgiving at my grandparents' house. All the men would go hunting the day before and shoot a turkey and the womenfolk would clean it and cook it. Sometimes you'd find buckshot in the turkey meat. You had to be careful! Ahhh, the good ol' days.
9. Will you shop on Black Friday? NO WAY IN HELL, but I have gone before with my hubby to drink Starbucks and people-watch at the mall.
10. What do you hope for Next Thanksgiving? That my entire family is here and happy and healthy