I'll be popping in here regularly today to check off my Day-Before-Thanksgiving List of thing to do...
1. Make Two Pumpkin Pies Done!
2. Make Toffee Done!
3. Make Fudge (Peanut Butter) Done!
4. Brown the hamburger & onions for a dish I'm making in the morning. I think I can boil the noodles too and mix them together. As much as I can do ahead of time, I'm going to. Done!
My candy thermometer broke so I won't be making any chocolate fudge until Christmas. I could do it the old fashioned way with a glass of ice water, but I'm tired now anyway.
We are not having traditional Thanksgiving food this year. We're doing Eye-Talian food.
Other things to do:
1. Work on my crochet project
2. Look at my Candy Necklace blanket and then start another crochet project I have in mind instead of finishing that one. ;)
Shaun is over here helping Barnaby lay some flagstone in the backyard. Shaun is my youngest son (27) that will be leaving for Army bootcamp on January 19th. My other son, Aaron (29), is MIA. He may be working today, but I need to call him and find out where he is. I want my baby boys close around me for the next two months. Sniff-Sniff. I need to go to my doctor and get some Valium or something before I start cracking.
Dammit, how did I get on that subject? STOP IT.