Saturday, November 07, 2009

No Race 4 Us

We totally whimped out on Friday and didn't go to the racetrack. We both had allergies and a headache and felt too crappy to go sit outside all day and night. We were all ready to go and were about to pack the cooler when I happened to mention that I kind of wished we weren't going because I didn't feel good. That's all it took. Barnaby jumped on it and we agreed to stay home. I was afraid of disappointing him by not going and vice versa.

So we changed out of our clothes and into our comfortable house clothes and snuggled down at home with a dose of Benadryl and Tylenol.

I've been rippling on my blanket today. I should be ready to put on the edging sometime this week and start on my new one. I've picked the ripple pattern I'm going to use, but I need to settle on the colors. It's going to be two solid colors and one multicolor, but I'm just not sure which ones yet. And this new one is not going to be as big. I think I already mentioned that. It's going to be a regular afghan size instead of fitting on a Queen size bed as a blanket.

Blah, blah, blah. Man, I can ramble on about a stupid crochet blanket, can't I?

I'm off to start a new book and read for a couple of hours before I go to sleep.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear your both under the weather hope you get better soon. You have right to ramble all you want on the ripple that is a feat in it self to work and finish.
    Can't wait until your next color combination is in the works. Take care friend. Just a thought homemade chicken soup would be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better.

    Make sure you give us all a briefing on what your border count is. I'm always looking for a new edging option.

    Can't wait for the big Ta-Da Reveal.

    Rest and enjoy your Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer about being under the weather like that. Glad you didn't have to go and be semi-miserable the whole time.

    Sent you a blog problem e-mail just now.

    New photos of kittens on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥