Monday, November 09, 2009

No Pics Yet

It makes me laugh that I can be such an idiot sometimes. I really consider myself an intelligent person generally (no comments from the peanut gallery), but man, I can be dumb.

I went to the Fox home page this morning like I always do and started reading the headlines, and this is one I saw:

Ft. Hood Suspect Frequented Strip Club
"Exclusive: Exotic dancer says Hasan brought in beer and paid for lap dances at club near the base."

I didn’t have my glasses on, so I read it as “tap dances” instead of “lap dances,” and I said to myself, “Why would he pay for tap dances? That’s so weird!”

Ha-ha-ha! And then it hit me what it really said. DUH! Good Lord. That’s what I get for not having my coffee first.

I’m going to do some work this morning, a load or two of laundry, and put the final round on that afghan. My shoulder gave out last night before I finished. I’ll be back with my “Ta-Da!” pictures probably after lunch.

Does anybody want to partner with me in my new business? I'm going to open a strip club where men can pay for tap dances. Do you think it will work?

4 comments:

  1. Pam, I think men might even pay more for tap dancers -- all that bouncing about. It takes all kinds . . .

    You made me laugh this morning and it's just what I needed. Thanks!

    (still shaking head about paying tap dancers . . . awesome)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... Pay For Tap Dancing? LOL I don't know if that will catch on.

    Good to hear from you. How have you been?

    ( Thanks for visiting my blog..:-))

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone needed there coffee for sure. I don't think tap dancing would work. Looking forward to your afghan pictures. You make my day I love your sense of humor. Well take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only if it was "naked" tap dancers...heee hee!

    OMG! I've had that exact thing happen to me with the expired coupon printed off the internet..only when I said to them, "You shouldn't have expired coupons on your website." She said, it isn't OUR website. There are other websites that have our coupon. Guess I didn't get pissy enough or have a mean enough look, because I didn't get the 10% off anyway..like you did. You'll have to teach me that look next time I come out there. Did Mom teach it to you? (snicker snicker...)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥