Thursday, November 19, 2009

Blog Title

I'm still working on my header, ya'll. I want to use a different font and different words on what's under it. I'll have to make a jpg and insert it into the html, I think, but I have no idea what I'm talking about really...trial and error. I know it can be done because other people that use Blogger have blog headers with different fonts that what is available through the dashboard.

Can anyone tell me how to do it easily? I'd need the background color (the tan) to match exactly or make it transparent. All I have is the Paint Program to work with.

And just in case I get a yes, can somebody do it for me? Did I take it too far?

2 comments:

  1. hey momma!

    Love the new blog style. I am well versed in Photoshop and Illustrator so just let me know what you want I can pretty much do anything you want. I can definitely do something transparent too if you want. LEt me know

    Love ya,

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet kid! And so handy, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥