Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm Crushed

I can't believe it. I was surfing around looking at blogs I'd never seen before when I saw THIS post. (Scroll down to the pictures.) Can you believe that? What are the odds that on the very same day I thought of this and posted about it, I just happen to see it on another blog?? Weird, I tell you. It's not like I was Googling the crochet birds or something. AND that post was made on my birthday earlier in the month. I swear it was MY idea out of MY little brain! Hmpf. She even named her post, "Birdies Fly Home." It's starting to spook me out now.

But I guess it's not so far fetched for someone else to put BIRDS in a BIRDCAGE, now is it? Okay, then...forget everything I just said up there.

There are lots of interesting things to look at on her blog, by the way. I'll have to spend some time later doing just that. I've seen her commenting on other people's blogs, but I've never followed the link to hers until now.

*******************************

Barnaby just walked by and said my new blog looks depressing!

"WHAT?!" I screeched.

"Well, look. There's a lone cabin, a lone chair in a corner, and a lone, dead tree!"

"WHAT?!" I screeched again. "But I like it! It didn't even occur to me that it was depressing."

"Well, it is." And then he just walked away. He destroyed all my work in five seconds worth of words and just walked away.

NOW THAT'S DEPRESSING!

6 comments:

  1. What?? Nutuuh! I love it (the background) it's very intriguing! Storytelling cool! I like it better than what you earlier had.
    About the Dirty Bird (or whatever they are called). I had never seen them before you posted them. Besides, great minds think alike, maybe Mrs Twin (funny name) just happend to think about it at the same time..
    Oh yeah, more importantly~ I am so in love with this photo of Sleepy Fletcher curled up! He is the most adorable little guy! I just want to snuggle him! All your Babies are so sweet, but this pic grabs my heart!
    Take care my dear & Happy Thanksgiving!
    gobble gobble~ maybe make your dirty birds into dirty turkeys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For what it's worth, I LIKE this blog design. I don't know why, it just seems to fit the Pammy Sue we've come to know and love. And, that doesn't mean you're depressing at all! What do men know anyway?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pammy Sue,
    Mrs Twins here! I'm Sue. (Mrs because I'm married, Twins because I have Twins). Funny name?
    Pleased to meet you here on your blog!
    I just want to say this is absolute coincidence! I cannot believe it myself! I had a Bird Cage in my Conservatory and after making Lucy's birdies I decided to put them in my Cage. The Cage has somehow come to life! Even now with its latest addition of a Butterfly! So strange you did the same and the date of my post was your birthday. I am utterly amazed. I've had other ladies write to say they are doing the same so......it's not just you and me!
    Absolute coincidence I can guarantee, I did not copy you.
    Hope you'll pop over to my blog again or in fact anyone else.
    suesfavouritethings.blogspot.com
    Thank you for sharing yours and I'm pleased to meet you Pammy! x
    Hugs and Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pammy!
    It's Mrs Twins here! (Funny name?) Mrs because I am married. Twins because I have twin daughters.

    Just would like to say I like your blog very much. I was absolutely amazed to see that you have a Bird Cage 'with' a birdie inside! What a coincidence! I just thought I would check your link out and there it was the story about 'us'. We seem to like the same sort of thing which is really lovely. I think the Birdies look really cute in there and somehow now the Bird Cage has come to life, I even have now a latest addition so please check me out! Butterflies! I don't think we are alone though, I have Ladies write to me and say they are doing the same, so we are not unique! I did not copy your idea, it is just coincidence. Funny too, that my post was dated the same date as your birthday, how weird is that.
    Hope you'll pop over to suesfavouritethings.blogspot.com again Pammy you are always most welcome.

    Hugs and Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  5. I explained to Mrs. Twins in an email that I didn't mean to say that SHE was copying ME. It was the other way around. I was worried that people would think I was copying HER because she had done hers first.

    Okay, are we clear now? I swear I'm not running all over the blogosphere insulting people and accusing them of copying me! Y'all know I'm too sweet to do that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pammy,
    All cleared up, no problem this end at all. I can't find a button to follow you Pammy. But I'll check in again to read your posts if I may. Hope you'll pop over to me again. Gorgeous, gorgeous dogs.
    Hugs and Love Suex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥