Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Dance

Lookie what I found at the antique mall today...

It's a crochet thread tablecloth, and it's beautiful! Marked $25, but I haggled and got it for $18. (I'm showing off my flowers again in the background.)


A closer look. The edges are starting to fade and yellow, but I still like it. I haven't washed it yet, but I'm going to. It's just so pretty and delicate-looking. I absolutely love it.

I found these three barstools which I plan to paint and cover the seats of. They were all in the same booth. The green one on the end was $8.95, and the other two were $14.95 each...SCORE!!!

Happy-Happy-Joy-Joy!

One more look? Well, okay....

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:53 PM

    like the haggle, you can always get it cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea! Very pretty & cant wait to see the finished barstools. I want to paint a stool I have but Sergio thinks it will ruin it :( I thought it would look cute all bright & whimsical (it's cherry and rahter nice, but I wanna make it cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are quite the thrifty shopper! I really like that tablecloth. Somebody put a lot of time and love into that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your flowers the tablecloth is really pretty love those pineapples and the use of varigated thread. You did really well with your bargins great job.
    Those cookies are to die for they look scrumptious with a cup of coffee. Hope your day went well lot fun and laughter. Take care friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! What a fantastic shopping experience you had! I love love love that table cloth. Maybe if you soak the edges in white vinegar, that yellowing will come out.

    I love love love your flowers! Those are soooooooo cute! I'll have to read your earlier post to see what you are going to do with them.

    Great barstools! What a find!

    Check out my blog for my Black Friday Christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥