Monday, November 23, 2009

Dirty Bird is Home

I had a burst of inspiration out of the blue a few minutes ago and spied the absolute perfect place for Dirty Bird. Look at him up there! He makes me smile every time I look up there.


I have two other cages up there that are smaller than this one. I'll have to make some baby birdies for those. I have to now!


I'm also working on a super-secret crochet pattern for you guys. I worked on it Saturday and Sunday and finally finished it. I'm making the finished product now, and I also have Bev testing the pattern for me. When it's all done, you're going to want this pattern really badly. And who's going to give it to you? That's right!


4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. Everyone is going to want this pattern -- REALLY bad. I just started it this afternoon and am lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pam, I think that is absolutely perfect! Love it to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you hurry up already. I can't stand all the suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just check her blog it is funny that sometimes people come up with the same idea's. Poor Dirty Bird must been a bad boy he got cage. I love your birdies they are cute. Did you check out the ripple she made on her blog I love the colors she used. You should make one and call it Barnaby and when he is bad in the cage he goes.Just a thought. Hang in there it will get better soon. I know days can be frustrating and people can get on your nerves get a cup of coffee and a sweet thing and just enjoy that moment. Take care friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥