Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Another Peek

I had hoped to be finished with my project and give you the pattern today, but it's going to take me at least until late tonight to get it finished. Here's a picture of the yarn I'm using and a little sneak peek at the material I found today that matches it. That blue-looking yarn is really more of a teal that matches the teal dots on that material. I don't know why it's showing up so dark in this picture. I have to do the sewing part by hand, which is what is taking me some extra time. (No, I still don't know how to use that silly sewing machine!) And never fear. You don't have to know how to sew to make this project. The sewing and material part is optional.

Okay, that's information lest I give it all away.

I've had the back door standing open all day because the weather is so nice. I walked out onto the back porch a little earlier, and to my horror, several pairs of my underwear (That's knickers to you, Sue! Hee-hee.) were strewn about the backyard! The pink thing you're seeing laying there is a pajama top that was also laying in the backyard. I didn't take a picture of the underwear. You're welcome.

Eli had gotten into the laundry room and raided a pile of dirty laundry, and he and Fletcher were having a good ol' time running around playing tug of war with several pairs of my undies and the pajamas. Silly dogs. Thank goodness nobody was with me to see. I was still embarassed even though it was just me and hurriedly ran around picking everything up.

I went to Hobby Lobby to pick up some yarn and a few other things this morning. I had to make sure I had enough to last me through the holiday weekend. I don't want to have to run out and shop on the busiest shopping weekend of the year.

I'm off to make dinner. Talk at ya tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Those sepia-toned photos give them that old fashioned/old-timey look. Then, the fact that there is only one focal point in each picture and they happen to look...well, kind of gloomy. But your wallpaper looks old fashioned too...so I think the photos go. What you could do, but I don't know how much trouble it is, is change your photos once a month or something. Just a thought. I really need to do some freshening up on my blog too. Maybe in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That had to really shocking to find your clothes all around the lawn. Your fur babies are really a trip just like kids trying to seen what they can do next. A least you found them and not someone else that would have been embarassing for sure.I hope you and family have a super thanksgiving lots of fun and good food too. Take care friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥