Friday, October 09, 2009

Some Good Some Bad

Me loving some crochet things, hating others, and making fun of most:

This is kind of pretty and kind of ugly at the same time. I'm pretty sure if I crocheted this I would kick your ass if you sat on it.


Who cares about the hood? All I can see is her really-really weird nose that goes straight up! That's amazing.

I've always loved this blanket, but I know I just don't have the patience to ever make one myself. It's beautiful!

Terribly weird.

I love this cat blanket.

Wow...fabulous!

These are darling! Love them.

Are you freakin' kidding me, lady? Come on! Do you mean to tell me she doesn't see that those round thingies are distracting as hell and poorly-placed? Idiot!

Someone took a lot of time to make this. I don't know why anyone would do that, but it's pretty.

I love this scarf. I'm pretty sure I can figure out the pattern and get pretty close. I'm saving this picture for future use.


Is this thing really taking a hit from a bong? The more I look at him, the more I like him. Whatever, little groovy dude!

Happy Friday! Ya'll have a good weekend.

6 comments:

  1. This is definitely my choice for Friday's winning post. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures you posted that scarf is really pretty and the last picture I almost fell off the chair. What people don't come up in crochet. You made my day and a good laugh too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo....little groovy dude is starting his Friday early, I see. ha ha!

    Great photos and comments. You are right about that mauve or pink colored top. What the..?
    Plus...I think she should probably be wearing a camisol instead of a bright white bra under it. As Bugs Bunny would say.."What a Maroon!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, how many times do I have to tell you what a freakin' hoot you are!!! I was finding myself laughing all the way through your post this morning. I know why Hunter is always drawn to your blog . . . it's so darned entertaining! :)

    The hooded thing is weird. Hunter looked at it last night, and I could've sworn she said it was YOU, modeling. That would've been too funny!

    I like the pretty-ugly stool. (pretty-ugly, get it?) :) I agree that it wouldn't be for sittin', just lookin'.

    The blanket looks like a church window. Pretty!

    The mauve sweater? Hmmm, my daughter Ryanne would probably try it, but she's go nude, I'm sure. No distracting white bra for her! :)

    And, the mushroom? Well, I can't even think of a good comment. I just can't imagine crocheting that small.

    Have a funny and enlightening Saturday and tell us all about it!

    - Keri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that stool! But I just love that blanket! So pretty! The panels look like stained glass.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds. You have a great eye!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥