Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday Stuff

Abbey has been digging in the mud again, and this time I've got pictures to prove it! I'm so sure!

Product Review: These suck. That's it. That's my review. Don't waste your money!


Eli would like you to see his culotts. Click for a better view.


The ripple is coming along nicely.

We're going to go browsing at some antique shops today and out to lunch. I'm going to make two pumpkin pies later today to take to a birthday party tomorrow. Mmm, my first pumpkin dessert of the season. I love pumpkin anything. Later.

2 comments:

  1. I love your afghan it is beautiful love the colors your using. Abby looks like she has shoes on. She really loves to dig I can see the proof. I see each furry friend has something they like to get into to. Pumpkin pies oh that sounds so good and a cup of coffee too. You have a great weekend we are having lots rain all week. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck is a "culotts"??? I tried clicking on the picture, but it wouldn't budge! Oh well, it's probably something naughty! :) Poor Abby. I bet she was set up to look guilty by one of the other "innocent children"! Have a good time at lunch and shopping!
    - Keri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥