Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mei Mei

I finally finished the sleeves on my modified Mei Mei Sweater. The first picture is the Mei Mei and the second is my modified one. It's really not the same sweater at all, is it?

Product Review Below!

This stuff STINKS! I kept smelling something one afternoon with a chemical-mediciney smell and couldn't figure out what it was. I just figured my cleaning lady had used something new or something. I finally discovered that the horrible smell was coming from my head. It smelled like I had washed my hair in turpentine and then dipped it in shellac or something. Pee-U! I had to go take another shower and wash my hair again because it was really making me ill. I've used another variety of this same brand and didn't have that problem. I just don't know which one it was. If you can't read it, this is the "Humidity-Resistant 24-hour hold"

I broke a mirror exactly like this about two weeks ago. I bought another one this past weekend and prompty broke it too. Good thing I'm not superstitious. My life would be shitty until the year 2025 if I was! Yikes.

3 comments:

  1. Your sweater is cuter than the pattern...and no, it isn't the same as the pattern.

    Wow, you break mirrors the way I break drinking glasses! ha! Too bad you don't do mosaic. You could use all that broken mirror to create something totally new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top I like that you added more of a sleeve to it. Sometimes cap sleeve can be too cool on certain days. That had to be something a hair spray that smelled that bad. I imagine too very flamable hairspray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute sweater! It looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥