Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I'm Slow

Well, I ended up working on the Tiramisu Baby Blanket all day yesterday and only got about half-finished. I swear, I must be slow, but those dang single crochets take forever! Maybe I'll get through it today, but who knows. My sleeveless sweater is still waiting for me when this is done. If I get to the point where I can't stand one more sc, maybe I'll switch over and finish that one.

I wish I could tell you about some exciting goings-on at my house, but there's nothing...nada...zilch...zippo. Bye-bye.

Hey! I just noticed that the picture above has a weird color change up at the top of the blanket. I hope it's just the photo and not the yarn...let me go look.

NOPE! DAMMIT, it's the yarn! #$%^&*(&$)!

5 comments:

  1. Pammy Sue, what's up girl? How have you been? I don't see any color change in the yarn...and do tell what does Frog mean?

    I stopped to visit and wanted to let you know I was here...take care
    always fun to see what you are working on...

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you made great progress on the blanket. I hate doing anything that's gonna take me more than a couple of hours in single crochet. It just wears my hands out. And, I didn't see a color difference until you mentioned it. Perhaps the baby you're going to give it to won't notice either. :) - Keri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you remember I had that same problem with that shawl? GRRRR! It's so irritating because as you're working on it you don't see any color change then you lay it out flat and wa-lah! There it is. Maddening. My mom always says that when you have to frog something that it just means you don't have to buy more yarn for a while. Somehow I just don't follow that philosophy. I want to buy yarn anyway and frogging only makes me MAD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is about 1 inch from the top I did not notice at first that is a shame when your trying to make something. I know what you mean about single cocheting it is simple but boring to work every row. I am glad to see that you are doing fairly well. Take care friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I didn't know wether to leave a comment repying to you on my blog or you blog. So I will just leave a comment on both.I f you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to ask me.:)

    P.S If you notice anything thats not spelled right please feel free to tell me. I prommise I won't get upset!LOL:)!

    Hunter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥