Monday, October 12, 2009

First Row of Teddies

My first row of bears is done. It measures 59" x 11" now -- bigger than it appears here. Good lord. This is going to take me forever. It looks like a full day of crocheting and a little over 1 skein of yarn per row of bears. Only four more rows to go!

I'll have to take it outside when I take the completed afghan picture. That raspberry just doesn't show up right inside. It's a lot lighter than it appears here. It's a little more pink than red, but in this picture it looks full-on burgundy. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!!! I love it!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tooooo cute! And, I will reiterate loudly, "YOU ARE SO FAST!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you have done so far it is beautiful. Love the color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥