Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Feel Good

I had a fabulous rainy day yesterday crocheting all day. I got half-way on the edging of my sister's shawl. I hope to finish today. I'm going to resume crocheting now that I have finished the work that came in.

I took this picture to show you Eli's foot. He stole a pen off the table and chewed on it until the ink leaked out on his white foot. I'm lucky that's the only place it leaked onto.

Except this picture doesn't show his foot at all, but managed to capture some interesting things I probably didn't want anyone to see. I decided to show it to you anyway so you could feel good about yourself. I hope you can read the captions. They're kind of small.


I'm sure it was just the way I was sitting that caused the fat roll. Uh-hem. Yes, that's what it was.

If I actually finish that shawl today, someone go to Utah and pick Bev up off the floor. She's fallen off of her chair. She finished hers long ago (like I should have).

I can't fix that picture. You'll just have to squint!

5 comments:

  1. Sweetie, I'm in Utah, not Iowa -- and you're right. Someone does need to come and pick me up off the floor! hahaha! I tried to double-click on the picture but it wouldn't open. You are too, too funny.

    How is the Nutri-Systems going by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit, I know that! I even hesitated and said to myself, “Salt Lake City, Iowa!” Ha-ha-ha. What an idiot.

    I blew the Nutri-System thing that last week, but I didn’t gain an ounce (or lose an ounce), I guess because I couldn’t eat much. I’m back on it today…no cheating! I’m still at -10 lbs.

    I’m going to go edit that picture to show up bigger if clicking on it doesn’t work. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn’t, and I have no idea why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so good to see you back in good form and great sense of humor. The picture of you and Ely he is so cute he keeps trying to lick your hand because he did a no no. I am glad for you getting the rain you needed and to cool it down some. The rain help here to cool things down to finally back to 70-80 degree weather. Well take care I will be in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a hoot! I'm so glad I somehow stumbled onto your blog . . . I just love hearing what's on your mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! That's not a fat roll..it's just a wrinkle in the fabric of your top and what lime green bra? I couldn't see it. I must be going blind...

    Ultra excited about the shawl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥