Monday, August 17, 2009

Scarf #2

Here's the second scarf I finished yesterday. It's a little bit shorter than the other because I ran out of yarn. I used some that I found at an antique mall a couple of weeks ago. I don't know what kind it is because there was no wrapper. I used THIS pattern. It's easy and goes fast.

Here's a picture that shows the pattern much better. Wish the yarn showed up better. It has a gold sparkle to it that's so pretty, which is the whole reason I bought it. It just doesn't show up in pictures.

I did nothing else over the weekend except sleep. I sure didn't cook or bake anything fun, which reminds me...

Nutrisystem Day 13: I've lost 5.8 lbs as of this morning. I'll take it. For those of you that have asked, the food is really good for the most part, but it is NOT EASY. You still have to use willpower and whatever else works for you when you want to eat what you can't have. You don't sit around eating chocolate and burgers like they imply in some of their commercials, you have to buy and prepare your own vegetables and fruits, and you will have LOTS of gas, which is uncomfortable and even painful. The good thing is that you don't have to prepare or plan meals (unless you're going to cook for your family, which I would not recommend if you want to stay on this). It's a very structured plan, which is what I need.

1 comment:

  1. Sister....the CVS brand of "GasX" works great and costs waaaay less. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥