Sunday, August 02, 2009

A Möbius?

What the heck is a möbius, you say? Why, thank you for asking!

This is a Möbius:

I made this over the past three days just crocheting on it a little each day, maybe an hour or a little more each time. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I was a little worried how it was going to look using the yarn I used, but I really like it. I wish you could see the little sparklies in the yarn, but they don't show up in this picture. How pretty would this be over a black dress or strapless top?

I used an I crochet hook and some yarn I already had which was Bernat Baby Coordinates in Natural. It took less than one skein of this yarn to make it. You can see in the picture how much was left of that 431-yard skein. I purchased the pattern from Gourmet Crochet.

P.S. Eli is just fine now. He ate lunch and is playing like usual.

1 comment:

  1. You do such beautiful work I really like your latest project. The color looks so soft delicate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥