Wednesday, August 05, 2009

A Meme

Bev tagged me with this little meme:


Here are the rules:

1. Collect the book you have most handy.
2. Turn to page 161.
3. Find the 5th complete sentence.
4. Cite the sentence on your blog.
5. Pass it on to five other blog friends.

This is Bev's sentence: "And yet . . . I couldn't help but remember how easily, effortlessly, Halcyon had snapped the chains once before." (From Mona Lisa Blossoming.)


Here is mine: "'What is it?' I asked, and I heard myself sounding terrified." (From An Ice Cold Grave by Charlaine Harris)

Dang it...mine wasn't very interesting, was it? And the crowd yelled, "Boo!"

And the three people I am tagging for this:

Patsy
Janis
Faith

Are you sad for me because I don't have more blogging friends? Don't be. I have more, but they are not the type to participate in these kinds of things, at least I don't think so. I could be wrong. So don't get your feelings hurt that I didn't tag you. And for those I am right about, you're welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I think that was a GOOD sentence. Thanks for being a good sport. I haven't read An Ice Cold Grave by Charlaine Harris yet but want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoo! How fun. I'm going to get my book now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥