Thursday, August 06, 2009

It's Official...

I'm an idiot.

Oh my goodness y'all. I'm losing it. I just got up from a nap and came in here to read a few blogs. I've been contributing to another blog here: Grannies & Ripples This blog is crochet stuff only, specifically granny and ripple patterns, hence the name. When I just went there to read, there was an idiotic entry by me that was supposed to have been posted here! I had posted it earlier in the day and didn't look at it like I normally do after I posted it. I had inadvertently posted in the wrong place.

The gist of the entry was that I have a headache again, only I went on and on like I sometimes do. All of those ladies were probably going, "Who cares? Who is this idiot?" They are probably gathering at Town Square with torches to hunt me down and kick me out. Okay, maybe that's exaggerating a little.

But I was totally horrified when I saw it and immediately scrambled to delete it and apologize. Gawd! I really do need to pay more attention. Maybe I just need to get somewhere and be quiet for a few days. Like I always say to my dogs, "Get somewhere and lay down!"

4 comments:

  1. Blame it on the headache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be horrified. I'm sure others have done the same thing before. Plus, I found Grannies & Ripples out of it. :-) I like that blog.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do crazy things too when I have a headache. I think they'll understand. Actually, it is kind of good to know I'm not alone in doing things like that! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:10 AM

    I'm laughing my ass off and YES be horrified. There is to much technology that we can post stuff. I did the exact same thing and thought I had sent something to one person until three or four responded to what I thought was a private email/response/text/tweet/
    kill me now/whatever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥