Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Day One

I started Nutrisystem today. I got my food late yesterday afternoon and spent the evening going through it to make sure I got everything and reading the little booklet.

I need to run to the grocery store this morning and get some fruit, veggies, and dairy to supplement the entrees they provide. It should be very simple.

I just had my breakfast: A Chocolate Chip Scone and a Vanilla Yogurt. Not bad. I didn't have a fruit like I was supposed to because I don't have anything. I'll have it as part of my afternoon snack later when I've done the grocery shopping.

I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do about the coffee consumption I'm used to. I can have unlimited coffee, but it doesn't say anything about how, or even if, I can have any creamer in it, and creamer is not listed in the free foods or extra foods. I'm sure I can just count it as part of a dairy serving. Guess I'd better call and find out. I don't even want to cheat a little bit and not count it.

Nothing else is happening today except a little work. I should be done by noon. Not sure what I'll do other than go to the grocery store. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. You GO girl! I'll see you skinnier when you come to visit me! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam!

    Keep me up on how it's going on Nutri System... sounds interesting... ;-)
    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥