Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Crazy Crochet Scarf Lady

Help! I can't stop! Here's Scarf #4

Too cute, huh? This one was really quick...maybe three hours or less. It's the 3-2-1 Curlecue Scarf. The pattern is in the link, and I followed it exactly. I chained 130 to start, just so you know. The pattern doesn't tell you how many to chain. I was worried that I wouldn't chain enough and it would shrink up to nothing when it started curling. So there's you a starting point to judge from.


It's too easy! Don't tell anybody and they'll think we're crochet geniuses! Pinky Swear?

See how I get on something and obsess and do it to death? Sometimes it makes me crazy. And then other times, like with the shawl I started a few weeks ago and haven't picked up again, I can't make myself do something. And now I've crocheted so much and so obsessively that my arm muscles feel like I swam the English Channel six times or something. They hurt! Thank goodness for Tylenol and Naproxen. A cocktail of those babies helps mucho. Now I only feel like I swam the English Channel twice at most. And I don't know why I picked the English Channel, I just did. I don't even know how big it is. The English Channel is just something that you swim when you want to be in the record books or something, isn't it? Seems like it. Whatever. I digress.

There are so many more really cool scarf patterns out there. I really should finish my Sweet Pea Shawl or my Naomi Shawl or my Half-Moon Shawl. I have too many WIPs. Pop Quiz! Do you remember what that is? Pay attention, people!

I hate it that I can't think of anything to say. Oh well. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. WIP = Work In Progress

    Love that curley-Q scarf. I've never seen anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Help, you can't stop???.. I thnk I know just how you feel! SOMEBODY around here has inspired me to make PLACEMATS!!.. and I can't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Help, you can't stop???.. I thnk I know just how you feel! SOMEBODY around here has inspired me to make PLACEMATS!!.. and I can't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scarf looks fun!!! ( I won't tell anyone... ;-) )

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥