Saturday, August 15, 2009

Back to Basics

I thought I'd do some basic stuff this weekend to try and get my crochet groove back. I'm making a couple of scarves and managed to make a whole one without screwing it up! Woo-hoo! Here's the first one:


Here's a link for the pattern: Free "Bumpy Scarf" Pattern I made the 3-color version using Red Heart light gray and black and ILTY in dark raspberry. I followed the pattern exactly for hook size and beginning chain length....easy & fun.

I'll most likely finish the next one tomorrow. It's about 1/4th of the way done now. See you then. Ta-ta.

5 comments:

  1. Okay....the coat and scarf make me hot just looking at them. ha ha! Very pretty scarf and it does go well with the coat. Is it ever going to cool off again? Waaaaa..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pammy Sue, thanks for the nice comment. This is really a difficult moment for me but I do have my family to rely on, although it happens to be on the other side of the world, and I will do all that is in my power to leave the bad times behind me. Or at least I will try.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have my scarf you made me and it is one of my favorite cold weather things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your scarf sometimes doing something simple can get back crochet grove back. Hope you keeping cool in this weather can't wait until fall I am not a summer person. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pammy Sue, thanks for showing me this picture of the scarf you made from my pattern.

    I'm going to put a link to this page on my blog with the pattern if that's ok.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥