Saturday, July 18, 2009

*Sigh*

We're getting a break from the 103 & 104 temps the next few days. It's only supposed to be 92 today! We were supposed to have rain too, but it's sunshiney and there's hardly a cloud in the sky.

I've been bored to death this week. I've just been wandering the house sighing heavily. I've crocheted a few cup cozies the last two days but nothing else. I haven't cooked or baked anything worth noting either. It's too hot to eat. We had watermelon for dinner a couple of nights this week.

Yes, I said watermelon. After vowing to never waste money on another lousy watermelon, I decided to take my son and sister's advice and buy one of those long ones with seeds. Low and behold it was delicious. Y'all were right! No more seedless watermelons at my house.

I'm not sure what the weekend plans are, if any. There's no NASCAR big-boy race this weekend so there's probably a whole lot more heavy sighing in store for me. B-O-R-I-N-G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥